June 17, 2023 RIDE REGISTRATION
Early Bird Registration until May 31, 2023
$80.00 per person
Registration form & fee must be received on or before May 31st to receive a complimentary registration gift.
June 1 – 16, 2023
$85.00 per person
Register between June 1st up to and including the day before the event. Registration form & fee must be received on or before June 16th to receive a complimentary registration gift.
Day Of Registration Fee
$100.00 per person
Eventbrite or Cash ONLY
Register the day of the event – no guarantee of receiving a registration gift.
Dinner & Evening Festivities
$40.00 per person
Register up to June 16th
Day of Dinner & Evening Festivities
$50.00 per person
Eventbrite or CASH ONLY
To register online through Eventbrite, please click the link below.
Mail in Registration Form
If you wish to pay by cheque, please download the mail-in registration form (PDF), complete one form per registrant and send with payment to:
283251 TWP RD 260
Rocky View County, AB T1Z 0Z3
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Commemorative Gift, Entertainment and more
- Free Camping onsite (Sunday Breakfast Provided)
- Free Shuttle for those staying at the Days Inn Balzac
- Motorcycle Rodeo & Games
- Live Auction
- Live Music
- Raffle Draws
- 50/50 Draw
- Commemorative Gift for Pre-Registrations up to May 31st, 2023 guaranteed
- There will be NO further solicitation the day of the ride for additional donations to the Alberta Childrens Hospital Foundation.
- There WILL be several raffle prizes, a Live Auction and a 50/50 Draw
- You do not have to ride to participate in this event because this is a fundraising event, however you MUST register to ride (‘Rider Registration’) or for ‘Dinner & Evening Festivities’ – see Eventbrite link to register.
Where: Hidden Creek Ranch acreage 272128 TWP 254 RD
Rocky View County (HWY 9 & HWY 564, Country Hills BLVD)
When: June 17th – 8:00 am – 10:00am
Complimentary Breakfast and Pre-Registered guests CHECK IN, pick up gift and draw tickets. New Registrants (Day of Registration $100.00 Cash or Eventbrite ONLY).
10:00am: All riders depart Hidden Creek Ranch by 10:00 am. FIRST STOP – Rockyford Hotel, cross Bleriot Ferry and out to SECOND STOP – Wayne (11:30 – 1:00pm) for a hot dog and beverage on us, then back to Hidden Creek Ranch for 4pm. Map will be added to website and available at registration check in. COR signs will be on each corner.
2:00pm: Venue is open for all guests purchasing “Dinner & Evening Festivities” tickets. CHECK IN to receive wristband and draw ticket
4:00 pm: Rodeo, Dunk Tank & Games
5:00 pm: Live Auction & Presentations
6:00 pm: Dinner service starts, guest speaker followed by live music.
9:oo pm: More live music.
10:00 pm: First of three shuttle services to the Days Inn in Balzac.
Does it Matter? …it’s for the Kid’s! Remember, this is a Non-Profit organization. All proceeds are donated to the Alberta Childrens Hospital Foundation
Early Bird Registration Dates & Fee: $80.00 per person
- Registration form & fee must be received on or before May 31st to receive a complimentary registration gift.
Registration Dates & Fee: $85.00 per person
- Register between June 1st up to and including the day before the event. Registration form & fee must be received on or before June 16th to receive a complimentary registration gift.
Day Of Registration Fee: $100.00 per person Eventbrite or Cash ONLY
- Register the day of the event– no guarantee of receiving a registration gift.
Dinner & Evening Festivities: $40.00 per person
- Register up to June 16th
Day of Dinner & Evening Festivities: $50.00 per person
- Eventbrite or CASH ONLY
Days Inn Balzac Booking Information
(Until May 30th, 2023. Rooms will be unblocked May 31st and regular rates will apply.)
To Book: 403-516-3297
Group Name: “Canadian Oilfield Rider”
FREE Shuttle will be provided for transport from Event to Days Inn Balzac with NEXT day RETURN (10:30 am)