29th Anniversary Ride for the Children’s Wish Foundation
2017 29th Anniversary Ride Countdown
CANADIAN OILFIELD RIDERS ASSOCIATION 29th ANNIVERSARY
Ride for the Children’s Wish Foundation June 17th, 2017
DONATE Directly to the Children’s Wish Foundation here >>
By donating online, you will receive your tax receipt by email the same day.
Kids of Children’s Wish Overcome Challenges on a Daily Basis
(we will overcome the weather if need be)
All proceeds support THE CHILDREN’S WISH FOUNDATION OF ALBERTA.
Donation and Pledge Forms:
Where: Chestermere (John Peake Park) to Wayne AB
When: June 17th – 8:00 am – 10:00am
Chestermere Boat Launch for Registration, Complimentary Breakfast and Show and Shine
10:00am Departure from Chestermere
4:00pm Arrival in Wayne (Free Camping available and encouraged Friday – Sunday for those wishing to depart Sunday, June 18th)
Wayne Community Hall: Prizes & Dinner, Entertainment
Does it Matter? …it’s for the Kid’s! Remember, this is a Non-Profit organization. All Proceeds donated to the Children’s Wish Foundation
Pre-Registration Fee: $60.00 per person
- Pre-registration fee must be received on or before June 10th, 2017 to receive 29th Annual Pre-registration gift.
Late or On-Site Registration Fee: $60.00
You may register the day of the event, but you will not receive the 29th Annual Anniversary gift.
- Breakfast, Hot Dog Stop, Dinner, Entertainment
- Free Camping in Wayne (Sunday Breakfast Provided)
- Shuttle provided for those staying in Drumheller
- Commemorative Gift for the first 200 Riders
- There will be NO further solicitation the day of the ride for additional donations to the Children’s Wish Foundation.
- There WILL be a limited raffle for additional prizes.
You do not have to ride to participate in this event because this is a fundraising event, however you MUST register to ride.